Since before the Dark Ages, people have used love charms to show their affection or prove their love is eternal to their partner. Usually, a pendant or type of natural element grounds the person with their Earthly surroundings and can enhance their energy flow. What are love charms, and what do they do?
Love Charms are items or elements that enhance your body’s ability to harness natural energy. They can be geared for specific purposes, and love is just one of the many bodily and Earthly energies that can be harnessed with charms.
Energies created by people and the environment have been used to increase romance and improve loving bonds by creating love charms and talismans. Over time, because of the energies unknown to us, love charms have become a part of our culture. Take a deep breath and read on to learn what you need to know about love charms.
How do Love Charms Work?
While some are skeptics, the rest of us know the kind of power a love charm can have when properly applied, by a master of the craft like Mama Anne, on yourself and the person you love. The energy created by love is a powerful emotion that, with concentration and faith, will improve your life in all areas.
The ingredients for a successful love charm are:
- An Element – There are several elements across the spectrum that have a way to enhance the body’s natural energy levels. When spellcasters like Mama Anne choose elements, they know what type of energy and element you need to make the charm successful for all parties.
- Some Energy – Energy can manifest itself in weird ways. There are auras and fields of energy surrounding your body that are crucial in making the charm work as you want to. As a bonus, the element you choose should also bring a bit of its energy to the mix and produce outstanding results.
- Powerful Intention – There isn’t a spell that will succeed if you aren’t intent on the result coming to fruition. Your drive and determination to make the other pieces work will be critical to the process. Clear your mind and concentrate on the positive effects of the charm and how happy you and your partner will be afterward.
Love charms have been around for so long because people have had success with them. While they aren’t the swooning, love-struck spells of television and movies, they still have a way of connecting the subjects that could go beyond the normal realm of reasoning.
Some of the Elements Used in a Love Charm
The way the body resonates with other energies makes it important to find an element with that same resonation. Once your body and the element used in the charm are synced with the same energies, you have a more potent chance of making the aspects of the love charm more prominent.
Gemstones are some of the most used elements in a charm. Jewelers and spellcasters like Mama Anne, know which stones will work best for a particular situation. Ensure that you keep in contact with her and take her recommendations as she is a master of this art and may have more insight than a novice.
Some gemstones to use in a love charm are:
- Rose Quartz – Quartz is said to have a very intense connection with the heart chakra. It makes the heart chakra open up to allow energy from the charm and the other elements to allow for a connection that some say is eternal.
- Amber – If you need to add some luck to your marriage or love life, Amber is the way to go. The energy inside leans towards a calming and reinvigoration that can boost all positive aspects of the relationship for both partners.
- Opal – Opal is an element that is known for its intense connection to romance. This could be for a couple looking to refresh their love life or open a new chapter of their lives. It has properties that strengthen fidelity and self-love.
- Red Agate – Red Agate is a good stone for any person in a relationship since it has the ability to build confidence and aid in decreasing anxiety. It is also an excellent stone to keep a connection with the Earth and have a firm grip on the real world.
- Moonstone – Moonstone is one of those stones with a heavy energy connection with the changing of the moon. A moonstone will reunite old lovers, and some cultures believe that wearing the stone on a full moon can bring love.
- Lapus Lazuli – The Lapus is a stone that some say is a protector for relationships. It can also be used to reconnect an old bond or even has a history of being a stone that connects the couple for eternity.
- Rose Tourmaline – A Rose Tourmaline is for the couple looking to make a spiritual and physical connection as it links chakras in the brain and heart. It is also great at creating chemistry with new couples.
Gemstones have a heavy connection with the Earth and are known for being great ways to focus energy. They also open up chakras, which can be another source of energy that most people often overlook.
Another big piece of the charm is something green. Green may sound vague, but the focus is more on something from the plant or food world that can aid the natural energies of a gemstone or other element’s natural energies.
Some plant-based elements that are great for making a love charm are:
- Jasmine – Using jasmine in a love charm is something as old as the plant itself. It is known for its calming properties and has a smell that some say is an aphrodisiac. Pair your jasmine with one of the stones and see some amazing results!
- Rosebuds – The flower synonymous with love is also potent after the petals have fallen away. Rosebuds have a strong connection to passion and work great with a piece of Rose Quartz or Lapus Lazuli.
- Vanilla – Another great smelling plant that has excellent romantic energies is vanilla. It is another great plant that pairs well with a stone to create a potent charm that can bring love and affection for years to come.
Plantlife is also another great place to draw from. Seek answers from a master spellbinder like Mama Anne if you have any burning questions about how to spice up your charm. She is sure to provide solutions that could unlock the love you have always dreamed about.
Making a Love Charm
Once you have picked your elements, it is time to get down to binding the charm and letting the magic work its course. As with the other parts of the process, it relies heavily on the Earth and natural elements to bind the spell.
Some things to do when binding a charm are:
- Bind the Elements – A big thing about choosing the elements is binding them as a symbol that will last through the ages. Use twine or hemp rope to tie the gemstone and plant material together.
- Soak them in Sun – All pieces of the charm should be soaked in sunlight. The sun’s rays have energies that rejuvenate and replenish all living things. Allowing the gemstones to soak will unleash their powers.
- Stand Together – One of the most essential parts of the spell is that you and your partner are together. You must have the same intention and goals in mind. Being together, simply by joining hands, will create a bond between you that feels like it has been endorsed by the Earth itself.
Once you have completed these steps, it is up to you what you do with the charm next. Some couples like to keep it as a reminder of their intentions, while others want to bury the charm and hope that its reconnection with the planet creates an eternal bond.
Love charms might sound like something you read about in children’s fairy tales, but they have been used by several cultures for millennia. Natural elements should be acquired that have specific energy connections with your body.
Having a professional help, you create a love charm is something that you should look into. There are spellcasters, like Mama Anne, that will help you create a charm that will strengthen your loving bond and make it last across the ages.